- Made from deep piled soft Possum Fur this versitile neck-wrap is handcrafted in South Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Possum Fur is trapped from wild oppossums which are a noxious pest that is fast destroying New Zealand's unique native forests.
- Possum fur has a hollow fibre making it exceptionally warm and light to wear.
- Constructed from a double band of possum fur pelts it measures 7.5cm x 44.5cm (17.5 x 3inches). At each end of the fur band there is a round pom-pom, attached with an elasticized loop. To fasten the wrap, thread one of the pom-poms through the loop provided.
- Available in undyed natural brown but some dyed colours ie black, cream or ruby, can be available on request, depending on pelt sizes available.