- An all time favourite, the Goldstar single sheepskin rug is an optimum quality product made from the skin and fleece of a single white sheep.
- All Goldstar sheepskin rugs must meet stringent standards in terms of size and length of pile, but no two rugs will ever be identical as they reflect the individual natural shape of the sheep they are made from.
- A Goldstar single rug is an attractive and useful addition to any decor. Use them on the floor or on chairs and lounge suites.
- Although Goldstars sheepskins are usually sold in ivory white, they can also be obtained in a range of dyed colours, black, dark brown, light brown and grey.
- Minimum size of rug is 23 x 39 inches or 60 cm x 100 cm. Pile length is 2 inches (5cm).
- Tanned in Chrstchurch, New Zealand and machined in Vietnam.