- A.M.O. Red Manuka Oil, sourced in New Zealand, is a well-known sweet smelling pain relieving, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal oil. It’s special because the pain killing and anti-inflammatory properties are stronger than you’ll find in oil from more abundant White Manuka trees.
- People use it for minor wounds + abrasions, skin + muscle inflammation, thrush, ulcers, shingles, scalp irritations, pimples, and scar tissue.
- It’s an extremely refreshing pain reliever and antiseptic. Just apply it to affected area a few times per day, which should continue for around 10 days unless your problem goes away.
- You don’t need to apply the oil frequency to bites and stings, but it should be applied to the affected areas as soon as possible.
- Comes in a 10ml glass bottle with dripulator.