- This attractive vee neck lightweight 100% Merino wool top is practical and extremely versatile.
- One is never enough, with the endless seasonal colour choices available they are great investment wardrobe basics.
- Merino wool insulates the body from extremes of temperature change and the 195gsm 1x1 rib fabric offers superior fit and comfort.
- This top has set in sleeves, a bound stretch neckline and turned hems around the sleeves and lower body.
- The Merino wool is New Zealand grown and the top is New Zealand made by Weft and will give years of pleasure and comfort.
- It is fully machine washable, on a gentle cycle.
- The fine 1:1 rib stitch has a lot of ease, and adapts to individuals body shapes, yet retains its shape though wear.
- Natural fibres always have possible inconsistencies with the raw material (wool), where there can be variation from colour to colour, even within a colour when comparing light against dark, which can impact the fibres.
- Please note the model is wearing Size 8 and the colours Flamingo and Navy.
- Given this potential of variance, the the sizing chart below should be considered a guide or a suggestion, rather than absolute. Also, if you get the chance nothing beats trying things on (or if you already have a Bay Road check that for sizing instead), so feel free to come in and see us. If you can't make it in and have any further questions please give us a call or email, and we will do our best to help.
- Other considerations for fitting include, whether you want your tops to fit loosely or would wear it over a blouse. If so we suggest that you get a size larger.
Chest/Bust measurement (approximate)
- 82cm or 32 inches
- 86cm or 34 inches
- 90cm or 36 inches
- 96cm or 38 inches
- 100cm or 40 inches
- 103cm or 41 inches
- 106cm or 42 inches