Norsewear - Merino Possum Ski Socks
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- 'Push' (8101) was recently rebranded as part of Norsewear, so you have the same great socks under a different name.
- Possum fur and Merino Wool Ski Socks are a high technology and performance sock for skiiers.
- The design technology offers Calf Stretch and Ventilation panels, a reinforced sole with anti-blister protection and a seamless toe.
- Anti-Bunch Zone stops creasing at the ankle while the Y-Heel maintains the sole on the foot.
- Low tension tops and a low tension elastic instep keeps the socks in position while maintaining circulation without pressure points.
- The blend of 30% Merino woll, 20% Possum fur, 20% Cotton, 22% Nylon and 8% Elastic ensures feet are warm and comfortable.
- Proudly New Zealand made by the Kiwi Sock Company in colour pictured only.
- Warm machine wash with soft detergent and line dry.
Customers who bought this also bought