- 'Push' (8105) was recently rebranded as part of Norsewear, so you have the same great socks under a different name.
- Merino wool and Polypropylene Ski socks provide optimum support and performance while you are ski-ing.
- The design technology provides a reinforced sole with anti-blister protection and a seamless toe.
- Calf stretch and ventilation are key features along with a Y-Heel to maintain the sole on foot and a low tension elastic instep.
- Advantages of the low tension top and the low tension elastic ankle are that maximum circulation is maintained.
- The Anti-Bunch Zone also works to stop creasing at the ankle.
- The blend of 36% Merino wool, 36% Polpropylene, 23% Nylon and 5% Elastic work to support the endurance and performance features of this sock.
- Proudly New Zealand made by the Kiwi Sock Company in colour pictured only.
- Warm machine wash using a soft detergent and line dry.