- Batches of natural alpaca fibres are selected from the top farms throughout New Zealand + Australia and woven into luxury brushed alpaca throws.
- Alpaca fibre is extremely comfortable and it’s always been sought after by people. Inca royalty wore alpaca fibre garments in the Andes of South America thousands of years ago.
- Today it’s spread all over the world and alpacas are now being reared in New Zealand, so everyone can experience the strong, soft, and warm fibres.
- The alpaca fibres aren’t just loved due to their natural insulating properties. They are non-irritative and hypoallergenic too.
- The beautiful cream coloured natural dye free alpaca throw is 125cm x 185cm (50" x 72") in size.
- Please hand wash/dry clean your alpaca throw.
- Proudly made in New Zealand and woven by Masterweave Textiles.