- The natural alpaca fibres are carefully selected from the best farms throughout New Zealand and Australia in order to weave these luxurious and breathtaking brushed alpaca throws.
- Alpaca fibre is very soft and it’s been highly sought after for thousands of years. Inca royalty wore woven alpaca fibre in the Andes of South America during ancient times.
- Thankfully it’s now spread across the world and alpacas are being reared in New Zealand, so everyone gets to take advantage of the strong, soft, and warm fibres.
- The alpaca fibres aren’t just massively popular due to their natural insulating properties. They are non-irritative and hypoallergenic too.
- This beautiful dye free alpaca throw is 185cm x 125cm (72" x 50") in size and it’s also fringed at each end.
- The rich tan and dark brown horizontal bands woven through the throw give it a warm feel. They are complimented by soft honey, soft brown, and cream bands. The overall patterns fall into place perfectly.
- Please hand wash or dry clean your alpaca throw.
- Proudly made in New Zealand and woven by Masterweave Textiles.