- This unique, totally natural 100% wool throw has been designed, woven and inspired in New Zealand and is made of of exclusive yarns and fibre from the rare grey Stansborough sheep.
- This woven 'Resort' wool throw is a soft grey with a herringbone stripe at intervals in sea blue, and black with a subtle white stripe to offset the colour combination. This gives this throw a slightly 'coastal' feel.
- The wool fibre is spun into high quality yarn and then woven on historic 1890's worsted looms and the two ends are finished with a 10cm wide soft grey wool fringing.
- Your throw is created individually by craftsmen using traditional age old weaving techniques from the company that created costume textiles for Lord of the Rings and other blockbuster movies.
- Finshed size of the throw is 130cm by 180cm.
- Dry clean or gently warm hand wash.
- This is a fantastic gift for a wedding or other memorable occasion and will give many years of endless pleasure.