- The ultimate textural, totally natural coloured 100% Stansborough Grey Wool Throw is a unique and special gift to yourself or another.
- It has been designed, woven, inspired and created in New Zealand.
- Made from exclusive yarns and fibre from rare grey sheep that have mastered the mountain peaks and valleys of Middle Earth.
- Measuring 140cm by 180cm this soft and textural throw features a 24cm check pattern with a border on two sides of grey and cream on the other two sides. The marle fleck is achieved through the weaving process. The two ends of the throw are finished with a 10cm fringing.
- This throw is created individually by craftsmen using traditional methods on historic 1890's worsted looms. The only ones of their kind working commercially in the world.
- Each throw is carefully hand finished and processed without the use of chemicals and is completely planet friendly.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Stansborough - he company that created costume textiles for the blockbuster movies, 'The Lord of the Rings', 'The Hobbit' trilogies, 'The Chronicles of Narnia', 'The Waterhorse' and many others.
- Gentle hand wash or dry clean.