- You will love snuggling up under this unique, totally natural wool and alpaca throw.
- It has been designed, woven, inspired and created in New Zealand from Stansborough grey wool and alpaca.
- Made from exclusive yarns and fibre from rare grey sheep that have mastered the mountain peaks and valleys of Middle Earth.
- Measuring 140 cm by 180cm this soft and textural throw is beautifully finished with 10cm fringing on two ends.
- This throw is created individually by craftsman using traditional methods on historic 1890's worsted looms. The only ones of their kind working commercially in the world.
- Each piece is carefully hand finished and processed without the use of chemicals and is completely planet friendly.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Stansborough - the company that created costume textiles for the blockbuster movies 'The Lord of the Rings', 'The Hobbit' trilogies, 'The Chronicles of Narnia', The Waterhorse' and many others.
- Dry clean or gentle warm handwash.