Stansborough Kauri Azurro Blue Wool Throw
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- If you want to treat yourself to the perfect gift you should consider this luxury Stansborough Throw, which is made from 100% natural coloured wool.
- The rare grey sheep used to make the throws have mastered the valleys and mountain peaks of Middle Earth where the company sourced them.
- Once you have it in your hands you’ll understand why the soft and comfortable throw is so popular. It has a natural cream and subtle mid grey pattern. The fringe on each end is 10cm long.
- The throw measures 180cm by 140cm.
- Every single piece is carefully finished by hand and processed without using chemicals to help protect our planet.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Stansborough with a little help from Mother Nature.
- This is the same company that created costume textiles for ‘The Hobbit’, ‘The Lord of the Rings’, The Chronicles of Narnia’, ‘The Waterhorse’, and other blockbuster movies.
Customers who bought this also bought